Thursday, July 3, 2014

Tory Burch VS. Audrey Brooke (Look for less)

Hey Beauty's!

 Being a full time college student I am not able to spend as much money as I would like to on shoes. I was on the hunt for black flats that would go with just about any outfit. The Tory Burch Classic Reva Ballet flat where on the top of my list, these beauties are crafted of rich leather and finished with a signature metal logo, it’s the epitome of effortless chic. As wonderful as they are they come with a pretty hefty price of $225.00. I decided to keep looking and came across the Audrey Brooke Kristen Ballet flat as I was shopping at DSW  these flats are pretty similar to the Tory Burch flats. I bought them a year ago and can not complain these flats are as comfortable and stylish. The Audrey Brooke flats cost only $59.95.I must say these are a pretty good cost for such stylish flats.  They're my absolute favorite flats in my closet and they are great with almost anything: work, casual and or a night out.
 
 

http://www.toryburch.com/reva-ballet-flat/50008606.html?dwvar_50008606_color=051&start=24&cgid=shoes-flats
Tory Burch Classic Reva Ballet Flat

 
 

http://www.dsw.com/shoe/audrey+brooke+kristin+ballet+flat?prodId=dsw12prod4580011&activeCats=cat10006,cat20068
Audrey Brooke Kristen Ballet Flat

 
Let me know what you think. what choice you would go with?

Love, SimplyLilibeth

 

No comments:

Post a Comment