Thursday, July 10, 2014

 Hey Beauty's!

 So I thought I would share with you my daily makeup routine for the summer. I like to keep it pretty simple for the day. I love drugstore makeup and experimenting with all different brands. These are just some of my favorites and what I can not go a day without.

To begin I like to prime my face with Loreal Paris Magic Studio Secrets Professional Perfecting Base. I've used a lot of primers, and this is the one I keep coming back to. It really does smooth your pores making it feel very lightweight.

For foundation I love the CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-In-1 Foundation.  I use it in the #845 (Warm Beige). I have literally used countless of foundations. I love to experiment! But this foundation really surprised me. It's the foundation I always end up coming back to after trying on so many others. It's great coverage, long lasting, and has a matte finish despite containing SPF. I would recommend this foundation to anyone who has not tried it.

I like to set my makeup with the Loreal Clean Pressed Powder, Oil Control. This is my favorite by a long-shot! The shade classic ivory matches me perfectly it helps add to the coverage of my foundation, which also makes this great for touch ups. This doesn't become patchy or cakey when re-applying. I would also recommend this product as well as when using it use a powder brush for better application.

For my brows I like to use  the Milani Brow Fix Kit. It creates a very natural looking brow. It is very easy to use and for the price I must say it is a great product.

I like to keep it simple for my eyes shadow by creating a natural look. So by using the Almay Intense I-Color Shimmer Eyeshadow I am able to have the natural look I like. The pigmentation is great, It's nice and creamy formula. The overall quality of this is excellent.

I have been super picky trying to find the perfect mascara for me. I don't have long natural lashes nor do they get longer and voluminous with just any mascara. I have recently after experimenting many have found one that works for me. The Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes Excess Mascara.  I decided to take a chance on this one, and I'm so glad I did! The packaging is gorgeous. It does a great job of plumping up my lashes! My lashes still look as gorgeous at the end of the day.  I'm loving this product and would highly recommend.

As for eyeliner I love to use the Jordana Fabuliner  and also the Jordana Retractable pencil for my bottom water line. They are both sold at Walgreens at a very low price which I love!! these two products are great quality and I would recommend them to anyone who is on a budget on makeup.

As for my lips I like a very pink tone keeping it natural and simple. So far I am loving the Kate- Moss collection from Rimmel. I like to use the Lasting Finish Lipstick-Kate Moss Collection in 104 lipstick.  It is Long-lasting, goes on smooth, beautiful color and can I just say it is so cheap in price! I absolutely love the color and quality.


Sorry for the long post!! Hoping you all enjoyed it. Please let me know what are some of the products you use and cant go a day without this summer!

Talk to you later!

Love, SimplyLilibeth

No comments:

Post a Comment