Friday, August 15, 2014

Night Time Routine!

Hey Beauty's

So here is my daily night time routine including two products I use on a once a week basis. These products work very well for me. Having acne issues has led me to try many products and I can say its been a while since I've changed up. These products get the job done and don't break me out nor hurt my skin. 

I like to add a few things at times just to pamper myself before the weekend to feel refreshed and confident. In my opinion night time routines can make a difference to your face.
 
 
 
 
\
 
Neutrogena Makeup Remover Towelettes : I like to start by removing all my makeup and dirt excess with these towelettes, with just one I get everything off, already leaving my face clean.  Before trying these out I never liked using towelettes due to other brands I have tried out most of them being to harsh to my face. These are very nourishing and gentle to my skin. Overall making this a very great product over all.
 
Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash : After removing all my makeup I love using this facial wash. Let me just say that i am so thankful for this line to exist at drugstores. It is very inexpensive and it works so well on sensitive skin. I get easily dry and my face tends to hurt do to it. This cleanser works on any skin type and it truly makes your skin feeling soft and clean. I have found my cleanser!
 
Simple Soothing Facial Toner : I like to sooth my skin with this product. This product is free of is free of alcohol, dyes, artificial perfumes, and harsh chemicals that can upset skin. I love how it cleans and refreshes my face!
 
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing lotion : Moisturizing is a must for me and before finding this product I didn't really like moisturizing due to the different brands I tried out each leaving me feeling greasy. Applying this at night gives me the final touch to strengthening my skin.
 
EOS Lip Balm (Sweet Mint): To finish I like to moisturize my lips with this product. This product leaves my lips moist, soft, and smooth and toping it off its long lasting. I love that it is natural and organic.
 
 
I like to add the two following products once a week typically Fridays before the weekend!
 
Biore Deep Cleansing Strips: I usually will use this product after using my Neutrogena makeup remover towelettes. I don't only use it for my nose but as well as other areas in my face that I might be having blackheads. It works effectively, and gets the job done. I recommend this product to anyone facing blackheads. This works wonders!!!
 
Freeman Facial Clay Mask : After washing my face with the Simple moisturizing facial wash i apply this product. I love this product mostly when breaking out this seems to sooth my skin and clear it up. This product has natural botanical ingredients and draws out all the excess and dirt from your face. I absolutely love it! I've used all Freeman products and I must say they all work well.
 
 
What does your night time routine look like? What are your go to Products?
 
 
Love, SimplyLilibeth
 
Disclaimer: All these products are purchased with my own money and all opinions are my own.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment