Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Hey Beauty's!!

So here is a trick I've been wanting to share with you all that I learned on Pintrest. Maybe you've heard of it or maybe not and if you haven't I hope this is something that will help you.  I've had several eye shadows break on me and I simply throw them out but after breaking one of my favorite shadows I decided to find the solution. So here are some simple steps in fixing your broken shadows.


Materials you will need
 Rubbing alcohol, spoon or eyeshadow brush, and your broken eyeshadow.



Step 1: Using the back of the spoon or of a eyeshadow brush crush the shadow into more pieces




Step 2: Add a few drops of rubbing alcohol into the eyeshadow (not to much, a little goes a long way)with the back of the spoon or eyeshadow brush mix until creating a thick paste.



 

Step 3: Let it dry for a few hours

Step 4: Enjoy your fixed eyeshadow!


I hope you all find this trick useful please comment below on any other beauty tricks you may have.

Love, SimplyLilibeth



No comments:

Post a Comment