Tuesday, December 9, 2014

25 Facts about me tag!

Hey Friends!

Its been a few weeks since the last time I posted a blog. I wanted to come back with a get to know me post where you all  would be able to get a little insight about myself. I am hoping you all enjoy!


1. Do you have any pets? 
Yes. A cocker spaniel named Kloe

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you. 
*Kloe my dog
*My bed <3
*My Mother 

3. What's the weather like right now? 
I live in sunny Florida so pretty hott at the moment.

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed? 
Yes. and Yes. :(

5. What time did you wake up this morning? 
6:30 am

6. When was the last time you showered? 
This morning.

7. What was the last movie you saw? 
ELF 

8. What does your last text message say? 
I love you.

9. What's your ringtone? 
I like to keep the default ringtone that comes with my phone.

10. Have you ever been to a different country? 
Yes.

11. Do you like sushi? 
Yes.

12. Where do you buy your groceries? 
Aldi, and Walmart

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? 
Yes.

14. How many siblings do you have? 
1.

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? 
Both.

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
26! 

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? 
Both.

18. Do you color your hair? 
Yes. 

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today. 
Work, and blog, and spend time with my family.

20. When was the last time you cried? 
yesterday.

21. What is your perfect pizza topping? 
The perfect pizza to me is just cheese!!

22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers? 
Cheeseburgers! 

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter? 
yes, plenty!

24. What is your eye color? 
Dark brown

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? 
Yes,I definitely do.



I tag you! Tell me at least 5 facts about yourself!


Sending love,

SimplyLilibeth

No comments:

Post a Comment