Saturday, January 24, 2015

Hey Friends!!

I am so excited to talk about this makeup brand!!! I have some skin and acne issues which has led me to try out many products and of course makeup brands. I am very picky about what i put on my face because i am a bit sensitive when it comes to trying out new makeup, i will breakout! ah! I'm not going to lie I had been using this product for a while and i loved it but then I didn't enjoy the time I had to spend on applying it so i decided to look for other brands but who was i kidding nothing compares to how flawless it makes me feel and look. I decided to talk about this product because it has helped me look and feel my best! What I love the most is that I feel like my face can breath!

I am hoping any of you with the same type of skin issues or even if you want a flawless look try this makeup brand. Bare minerals sells the Get started kit that allows you to try it out for only $29.95

I would love to know what makeup brands you use and thoughts about it.

Pros

->Airbrush & Luminous finish
->Full coverage
->SPF 15 
-> No need for to much product usage


Cons

-> Takes time to put on 
-> Need to retouch through out the day  



BareMinerals Original foundation 
Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Light

Bare minerals Multi-Tasking Concealer
Broad Spectrum SF 20
Summer Bisque

Bare minerals all over face color
Warmth


With love
SimplyLilibeth 




No comments:

Post a Comment