Sunday, February 1, 2015

January 2015 Favorites!


Hey Beauty's!!

I can't believe the 1st month of the year has ended!!! This month started great for me. I began school again, I've been focusing on loosing weight and being healthy, I have been able gain energy and confidence within myself, and honestly I am excited for what is to come.

Check out my January 2015 Favorites!

 Comment below what are you looking towards this new year.



POND'S
Nourishing Moisturizing Cream
(For dry to very dry skin)
This product is amazing!!! It has nutrients and botanicals.

POND'S
Anti-Wrinkle Cream

POND'S
Dark spot correcting cream
(For normal to dry skin)
This product has Vitamin B3 & C 

Victoria Secret Pink 
Wild at Heart!
(Love this body mist, its perfect for when i don't want to use my expensive perfumes)

Dior
Pure Poison
(This has to be by far my most favorite of all products mentioned. I had not bought this perfume for a while and finally someone gave it to me as a gift. I don't want it to ever run out!!)

NYX
Butter Gloss
In BLG05 Creme Brulee
(This is by far my favorite lip product! Its not to sticky and lasts for a while, not to mention it looks good. )

Maybelline 
Fit me shine free foundation
In Toffee Caramel 330
(I use this product to contour. It is easy to use as it is a stick and the color is perfect!)

Loreal
Miracle Blur
(Defiantly a win as a drug store primer. It smoothes completely all your pores and its oil free!)

Urban Decay Basics
Naked 2
(Honestly i don't own all the Urban decay pallets but i wanted to try this one out to see what it had to over. I love the pigmentation colors. Defiantly will be using it for a while.)

With Love,
SimplyLilibeth 





No comments:

Post a Comment