Thursday, July 31, 2014

July Favorites!

Hey Beauty's!

Well I can not believe another month has passed us and August is a day away. I must say I am excited as the Fall approaches. It has to be my favorite season of all. Today I want to begin posting monthly favorites where I would like to share on just about anything I am loving for that specific month. I hoping you enjoy reading my monthly favorites and subscribe for more! Lets get started!!
 
 
 
 
 I have been loving my new Coach cross bag also along with the matching wallet. This was one of my birthday gifts my sister and mother gave me. This is the perfect bag for me and it fits just about everything I like to put in my bag, I was surprised with the space it has inside and I do love the option of being able to use the long strap to be arm free while I run errands. I was trying to look up the link for it but it was bought at the coach factory outlet. A similar model of this one is Here

 
Here is another birthday gift I received and absolutely love. I have been using this perfume for a while now and was running low on it already. I am one that I spray perfume and 5 minutes later the scent is gone! This perfume is the perfect scent for me and it lasts for most of my day. this set also comes with a bag that you can use for just about anything and its an absolute great gift overall. you can purchase it  Here
 

 


 
Okay so let me just say how mosquitos love me and I Hate them!! Summer in Florida is just horrible when it comes to mosquitos, I can not even go outside for a minute or ill get bit! I have never liked applying repellent due to the scent and I can say I now have found the perfect one for me. It is smooth and it is not oily or greasy its formula is powder dry. This product works really well. If you get bit often and just don't like the smell of repellent this is the product for you! You can purchase it Here
 



I am very pleased with this candle and its scent. This is the Water melon Lemonade 3 wick candle from Bath and body works. I love the fruity smell of it and how it simply smells my whole home. The retail price of this candle is $22.50 but if you hurry you can take advantage of the summer sale and get it for $12.00 Here

 
I love this product! I have a hard time finding the perfect moisturizer for my face. I don't like a product that leaves my face feeling oily and greasy and this product is the opposite of that. I love how moisturizing it is.  I have combination skin, more on the dry side and it works very well! You can purchase Here

 

So what products or things have you been loving in the month of July? Comment below and let me know!!


Love, SimplyLilibeth

 
 
Disclaimer:
All these products where either gifts from family or purchase by myself and are my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment